Technical Support Change of Allegiance Course Problems
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 4:55 am
I have not been able to load the videos for the course Change of Allegiance. Is there something I can do to fix this? I haven’t had problem with any other video-based courses.
Thanks in advance!
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 8:31 am
Okay so is it just that the audio is a mess or that you can’t even access the videos? I had problems with the same series of videos- the audio would stop if you would try manually turning up the volume and it would jump around, etc.
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 12:56 pm
No, I haven’t been able to load the video at all.
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 8:36 am
If it is just the volume, sometimes the speaker icon in the corner is crossed, or sometimes you just need to adjust the volume on the video (not manually on your computer), and the audio snaps back.
If it is something else, I don’t know what the problem would be.
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 12:57 pm
I guess I can try this too.
Thanks for the input!
- MemberSeptember 29, 2020 at 11:11 pm
Hello, dear sister Tirza. I you really cannot play the videos on this website for the “Change of Allegiance” class, you can always try viewing the videos on Youtube.com. That way, you can watch the videos on Youtube, but after each video you can return to this webisite to take the quiz. And at the end of all six videos and quizzes, you can complete the course survey here on this website.
You should be able to view the entire playlist of all six videos for the “Change of Allegiance” course at the following link:
May the Lord richly bless your seeking first of His kingdom and His righteousness.
- MemberSeptember 30, 2020 at 4:50 am
Thank you for the idea! The same thought came to me last night. I had actually listened to the series a couple months ago, but I needed refreshing before I took any quizzes. I appreciate the time taken finding these links!
- MemberSeptember 30, 2020 at 9:35 am
Asante na wewe pia!
- MemberOctober 2, 2020 at 8:29 am
Sorry if I wasn’t the one you were addressing 🙂
- AdministratorSeptember 30, 2020 at 9:39 am
Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty viewing the Change of Allegiance course. A few things to try to narrow down the issue:
1. Clear your browser cache.
2. Reboot your computer.
3. Try a different web browser to see if you experience the same issue.
Let me know if you are still experiencing issues with this course!
For Jesus and His Church,
- MemberSeptember 30, 2020 at 10:52 am
Ok, I’ll try these options. Thanks a lot!
- MemberSeptember 30, 2020 at 11:38 am
Thanks, Clark. I might be able to get the audio working now if I try your options :).
- MemberOctober 2, 2020 at 8:32 am
@Tirza Kurtz, do you guys live in the states currently or in some Swahili- speaking country? I am a bit surprised to suddenly see Swahili in a discussion!
- MemberOctober 2, 2020 at 2:16 pm
We live in Nakuru, Kenya currently. I think your dad came to our church a while ago!
- MemberOctober 5, 2020 at 7:44 am
Ohhhh! Then you would know Freeman Bylers. They were down here in Mbeya about a year ago for a few days and us younger people hit off really well for the short time they were here (Abi and Thad) :). Well. I am glad to know yet another person from that area! And yes, my dad did visit Nakuru a few years ago. BTW, didn’t they just get back a few days ago from the states?
- This reply was modified 11 months, 2 weeks ago by Judson Zeiset.