Sattler College will use the contact information you have provided to us to contact you about our products, services, and news. You may unsubscribe from these communications at any time. We take privacy seriously and do not share your information with 3rd parties.
Sattler College grants you a non-exclusive limited license to access, view, or listen to the content on thehistoricfaith.com on a streaming-only basis through the platform’s audio and video players. The Content you access, view, or listen to on thehistoricfaith.com are owned or controlled by Sattler College or Sattler College’s content providers.
Thehistoricfaith.com courses do not qualify for academic credit.
Community and Forum Rules
Sattler College appreciates each learner who takes time to invest in the online community which is included in the platform. Discussion between community members is vital for a holistic learning experience. In light of this, there are a few guidelines that will govern discussion groups on the platform:
- Profane, harsh, or demeaning language is unacceptable.
- Personal attacks on fellow community members are unacceptable.
- If disagreements arise community members must seek to treat one another with humility and kindness.
- The Historic Faith administrators reserve the right to delete comments which they deem to violate these guidelines.
- In order to promote transparency and constructive discussion. Community members are encouraged to link or reference any quoted sources.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy—meditate on these things. The things which you learned and received and heard and saw in me, these do, and the God of peace will be with you. Phillipians 4:8-9 (NKJV)