Community is a big part of our vision for The Historic Faith. Engage The Faith is a hub for discussions, live Q&As, and other events that will connect you with our instructors and authors. Also, you can find list of resources here that will help you dive deeper into the historic faith.
Engage The Faith: LIVE Q&A
You must log in or subscribe to access TheHistoricFaith.com content. Browse Course Catalog View Pricing and Subscribe Login
In this episode, we took your questions about the Gospel According to Matthew to David Bercot. Get a sneak peak into some of the insights that have been going into his new commentary.
- The Bible
- A Glimpse at Early Christian Church Life
- Dictionary of Early Christian Beliefs (Kindle) (Hardcover)
- Intimacy With God
- On the Incarnation
- The Ante-Nicene Fathers (complete set)
- We Don’t Speak Great Things–We Live Them
Secondary Sources (By Historic Faith Contributors):
- A Change of Allegiance
- In God We Don’t Trust
- King Jesus Claims His Church
- Let Me Die in Ireland, the True Story of Patrick
- Pilgrim Road
- Secrets of the Kingdom Life
- The Kingdom that Turned the World Upside Down
- What We Could Learn from the Early Christians–But Don’t
- When Kingdoms Collide
- Will the Real Heretics Please Stand Up
- Will the Theologians Please Sit Down
Engage The Faith: Forum Q&A (Discontinued)
We really like this idea, but for now we are going to focus on our live Q&As. We will leave this here to archive the previous conversations, but for now we will not be scheduling new forum Q&As.
The forum "Engage The Faith" is closed to new discussions and replies.